First of all, thanks for being a member of RBA. At the request of our members, we’ve developed a members-only section of our site that provides members with special access to information, including:
- Archive of Little Gulls, which contain a treasure trove of historical bird and club information.
- Birding Hotspots Map: A complete index to local hotspots mapped out on Google.
- Special Members-Only Photo Galleries
- More as time goes on (send ideas here).
Click here to login to the members area (OR use the dark blue box in the right sidebar of any page OR use the Member Login link in the upper website banner).
Having a new members-only area means each RBA member in good standing has a “Wordpress user account,” even if you’ve never logged into the site before.
Have no idea what your login details are? No worries. Just ask us.
- Once you have your USERNAME, you can retrieve your password here.
- Click here to retrieve your password. Make sure you check your spam folder in case you don’t see the reply e-mail in your inbox.
You can change your password at anytime by logging in and clicking on PROFILE underneath your name in the dark blue box on the right.
If you encounter any technical difficulties, please don’t get discouraged. This is new for all of us and we can help. Call 585-730-9279 or submit a feedback form.